Midori no Kaze

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Hi Ho...

This weekend was something. It was Ate Caren's Indoor Archery Tournament and she competed with Jasmine Figueroa. How cool is that!!! After that, my family just decided to go to Tali Beach. It was so much fun. When we got there, it was so dark we could hardly see the road. The fun part was actually the going home.

At first, the trip was kinda scary. The rain was so strong and so were the winds. The fog was so thick, as in zero visibility. Macie was so uneasy in the car until we started playing her Hi Ho...(from Snow White) CD. Kuya burned a 12 track CD with that song playing over and over. Ate Char said, "Bam, I'm so sorry, but your ears will bleed." Let's just say I fell asleep to that song and woke up to it. Hahahaha.

For lunch, we stopped over in a Korean restaurant. It was so funny. We ordered bulgogi. It was a different kind, not the grilled one. The owner (Korean girl) was teaching us how to eat it. She just gets my chopsticks, puts bulgogi, veggies, sauce and rice, and wraps it like a ball and attempts to stuff it down my throat. I swear it was huge. It went halfway in my mouth then i removed it cause it wouldn't fit. Then, the most amazing thing happened, the woman stuffs it in her mouth and she looked like a blow fish. The gross part was, it was partly in my mouth then she eats it.

When lunch was over, my sisters and I were super craving for coffee. Of course we had to go to the Starbucks in Tagaytay to grab something. The weather was freezing and Cafe Mocha was the best thing that happened. When we got to the car, Macie started getting fussy again, so we had to play Hi Ho. I never thought I would hear that song so many times. It's now my new LSS!

Other funny things:
1. Macie's poo stinks. I actually saw it come out of her but like a tube of toothpaste.
2. Lyrics from Hi Ho: "We don't know what we dig them for we dig dig dig dig dig.." -->So why the hell are ya digging?
3. Ate said the turkeys crossing the road were ostriches --> medyo ibang size ata yon.
4. Ate couldn't differentiate a wolf and a fox. When she finally did, she said a wolf is Woody Woodpecker. --> I believe Woody Woodpecker is a bird.
5. Ate said, "Woody Woodpecker is a bird?" --> No comment. Nough said.

1 comment(s):

Bwahahahahaha! Hahaha! Hehehe! You're lucky Ate doesn't read it or you'll be the subject of her sarcasm.

By Blogger Caren, at 10:37 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home