Midori no Kaze

Friday, October 08, 2004

They can see what's happening, and I don't have a clue

For some weird reason "Can You Feel the Love Tonight" from Lion King is going on in my head, except that line (the title) is screwed. I have no idea why.

Anyway, today was a day that went from bad to good. The pre-play preparations were hell, but the play was so much fun. At least, I had fun watching it. I kept on laughing even if I've seen the practice a thousand times. By the way, did you feel the earthquake? hehehe.

Today was also Kuya's birthday and we ate in Misato. It's good, but I still prefer Teriyaki Boy. Anyway, we played with Macie, my 4 month old niece, and she is absolutely CUTE!!!


Here's Me, carrying Macie at 1 month with Regina and Ate Caren


0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home