Midori no Kaze

Saturday, October 02, 2004

Moon River

Yey! It's my first blog and I believe this is the third time I'm typing a different thing cause the stupid internet keeps disconnecting me and the whole damned thing keeps getting erased. Yes, I finally have one, which I believe was caused by Ate Caren's consistent peer pressure.

Anyway, I'm now here in the RSF trying to reserve a class for ACP. The computers are so slow!!! It takes 5 minutes to get into a site. It's 8:16 in my watch and I have a class at 8:30, which I am really tempted to cut, but fortunately or unfortunately, I have to pass a paper and it's against my better judgement to cut class just for ACP. Anyway, I have to go...to class, and I still wasn't able to reserve for ACP.

2 comment(s):

boo! :D hi bam! visited your blog! can't wait to read what comes next!

By Blogger peter parker, at 1:32 AM  

Mike ha! Ingatan mo yang pinsan ko! Kundi sasapukin kita! Yihee!

By Blogger fanboy420, at 3:16 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home