Midori no Kaze

Sunday, October 31, 2004

Fly me to the moon...

Have you seen the moon lately? It's full, big and gorgeous! It makes me want to go to the moon...in my pyjamas. Going in a space suit would be boring.

Well, today was quite unbelievable. We spent all day fixing/cooking for Macie's party and now it's done. We're all so tired, but it was worth it. She's now officially a Christian. She's also cuter than ever, and quite advanced for her age. She can sit by herself, pull herself up to stand and walk when you hold her. She's 5 months only. She's Supergirl!!!

Anyway, back to the moon, it's so pretty. It's really getting late and I should sleep. I wish I could have the moon in my room. Oh well, that's what those glow in the dark thingies are for.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home