Midori no Kaze

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Deep Inside this Armor, the Warrior is a Child

Today was nothing short of amazing, but somehow, it really began with the healing. See, my dad was recently diagnosed with Prostate CA, but luckily, it’s still in its early stage, which means that it could still be curable. (How ironic, I lost my mom to Ovarian Cancer)

When I got home from school, I got a text from my Ate Pebbles that she has a friend who is a healer. So, I took pop to her house and we had this session. She uses these natural quartz crystals, which are programmed to suck the “dirt” out of your body. The whole thing isn’t fake! I swear! This woman has a third eye for auras, and she studied under a Chinese man for this. Do I believe in it? Yes, I do, because it is a gift from God, and she chooses to use it this way.

After healing pop, she said I was dirty too. Then she asked me if I was having any back pains, and I did. Then she said I was acidic too, which I believe is my fault because of the rate I drink coffee. After that, a friend of hers read my palms. She said I had too much negative energy, which I got from the people around me. The anger was not focused on me, but on someone with me in the room. It’s either that or there is a lot of negative energy going on around me, which I believe is very true because of the nearing finals. Being in school now is like being thrown into a pit of negative energy, what with all the tests, projects and papers…especially if they’re group work. You know what she did after? She cracked my back…twice…with sound! It felt so great. I really felt my back align. Ha ha ha ha!

I am now armed and ready to do battle till next week!

2 comment(s):

Bam, you said that the girl said you were dirty. Do you know how ridiculous that sounds? Teehee! :)

By Blogger Caren, at 11:08 AM  

hahahaha! I have to agree! You? Dirty?! Like, that's totally impossible!

By Blogger fanboy420, at 2:38 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home