Midori no Kaze

Thursday, October 07, 2004

Bagongbombita

Tomorrow is the day when I say goodbye to Pinoy class forever!!! Mwahahaha... Our play is tomorrow...Bagongbombita, which is also our Pinoy finals, hence 25% of our grade. Yeah, that sucks, but it can really pull up my grade. We're all so tired, but I hope we can do well.

I can't believe though that I'm not working right now. I have nothing to work on except the upcoming finals next week. I have to pray really hard, and study really hard too, so I'll have sweet dreams this sembreak. Isn't break suck a wonderful word. I've almost forgotten how it feels to have a break. Hmmmm....Break....Break...Sleep...More Sleep.... I can't wait :D

1 comment(s):

hi bam! visited your blog :D goodluck to you guys tom! i know you're gonna pulls this one off. see you tom!

By Blogger peter parker, at 12:54 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home