Midori no Kaze

Sunday, October 24, 2004

At the Beginning

So much has happened in so little time. I don’t know where to begin, but I guess I should start with today.

Today was early Halloween in our village, and yes, it’s been a long time since I’ve blogged. Sembreak is short this year, and I really want to make the most out of it. Ate Caren and I took Macie and Regina trick or treat, and we had so much fun. Regina was in an Indian girl costume, which made her win Most Unique, while Macie wore a Super girl costume. We were hoping to get a picture of her and a kid in Superman together, but it was Spiderman who showed up in our doorstep instead.

As for my LSS, At the Beginning from Anastasia, it’s been going on in my head since 3:00 this afternoon. It was the CD playing in Macie’s car, or rather, Kuya’s car. Maybe it’s a good enough title for this entry because this sembreak can be characterized by many firsts, such as my first non-pro license, which took forever to get. Another first, which is really embarrassing to say has something to do with sweet milk, and probably the first time I’ve been happy in ages. Maybe Kuya Wap was right. My life isn’t as boring as I thought. I’ve been smiling a lot more, and even though I’m an insomniac who still wakes up early, I’ve been less tired and more energetic. I’ve been maximizing my days and making the most out of the little sembreak left. I even have time to read Ate Caren’s Wysteria book, which is gripping so far. It’s just too bad I’m the editor, and I’m left hanging. It’s really good so far especially if you like RPGs like Wild Arms. It’s the perfect example of “If you’re afraid to look for magic, magic will come looking for you.” – Hey Arnold! (love that cartoon)

“Life is a road, now and forever wonderful journey…” I guess it is. You know how it is when you think you’d never smile again, life comes up with amazing things. So now, I guess I’ll pose a question. What makes you happy?

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home